If you wish to study at Covenant Polytechnic, am pleased to announce that the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Covenant Polytechnic is a Private Polytechnics In Nigeria located in Aba, Nigeria. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME screening admission form.
This includes, how to apply for Covenant Polytechnic post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! Not yet.
The Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
Is Covenant Polytechnic Direct Entry Form Out?
If you want to apply for direct entry. Click here for Covenant Polytechnic Direct Entry Form.
When is Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Covenant Polytechnic Write Post UTME?
We don’t know for Now! Covenant Polytechnic may or may not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school.
We will confirm this when the form is out and update the details here. So check back later.
However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 into the University Portal.
What is the Covenant Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored precisely 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Covenant Polytechnic cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Covenant Polytechnic as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Covenant Polytechnic must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Covenant Polytechnic on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Covenant Polytechnic Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission to Covenant Polytechnic, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at O’Level (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or equivalent).
- Covenant Polytechnic cut-off points for the 2023/2024 Academic Session for UTME are 140 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 140 and are interested in changing institutions to Covenant Polytechnic are advised to do so.
- You must have a good personal statement and letters of recommendation.
How to Apply for Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME 2023
Visit the Covenant Polytechnic post-UTME screening portal covenantpolytechnic.edu.ng. Use your JAMB registration number as your User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into an Covenant Polytechnic account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph.
- Fill out the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, (awaiting results for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Covenant Polytechnic Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the Completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form:
How much is the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form?
The cost of the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
What are the requirements for the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form?
To be eligible to apply for the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have made Covenant Polytechnic your first choice in the 2023 UTME.
- You must have scored above the cut off point.
- You must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must not be more than 16 years of age.
How do I apply for the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form?
To apply for the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the Covenant Polytechnic website.
- Click on the “Post UTME Screening Form” link.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Pay the application fee using Remita.
When will the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise be conducted?
The Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise will be conducted at a later date which will be communicated to you after the registration.
Where will the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise be conducted?
The Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise will be conducted at the Covenant Polytechnic campus.
What are the benefits of scoring high in the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise?
Scoring high in the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise will increase your chances of gaining admission into the Covenant Polytechnic.
What are the consequences of scoring low in the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise?
Scoring low in the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise may reduce your chances of gaining admission into the Covenant Polytechnic.
I hope this answers your questions about the Covenant Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form. Please let me know if you have any other questions
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.