Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Future Resilience and Development Foundation Recruitment 2023/2024.
Future Resilience and Development Foundation (FRAD) is a registered non-profit organization with the corporate affairs commission in accordance with the Nigerian Law. FRAD over the years having been responding to the more than decade long conflict in Northeast Nigeria with operational presence in Various LGAs across the states. FRAD envision a sustainable future where everyone can access development a world no one is left behind, and work with a mission to build the resilience of vulnerable population using locally available solutions that ensures participation and bring meaningful development leaving no one behind. These mission and vision guide our responses and intervention in thematic areas of Nutrition, protection, Education, early recovery and livelihood and food security.
- We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: CRM / AAP Assistant
- Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Employment Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the MEAL Manager, The candidate will:
- Will manage the registration of complaints received by beneficiaries and non-beneficiaries at distribution point and community outreach activities.
- The position will be responsible of answering calls coming from FRAD toll free line.
- Attend and collect all complaints from beneficiaries, ensure feedbacks are given to beneficiaries in good time.
- Ensure toll free lines are active.
- To assist the M&E Officer in working with program staff and beneficiaries to develop structure and methods for managing the complaints and feedback in the field as well as maintaining the integrity of information received.
- This role will also involve management of CRM database by ensuring proper documentation and aggregation of CRM data including complaints received, investigated and responded to as well as providing detailed summaries of complaints issues to feedback to the program team during monthly and quarterly meetings/reports.
- The post holder with support from the M&E Manager will ensure the collection of quality complain and feedback across the response.
- The post holder will interface and support programme team members, support programme coordination and policy engagement.
- Be in charge of providing feedback to the complainants when complaints are resolved
- Ensure beneficiaries are treated with respect and dignity ensure the application of FRAD’s PSEA, Code of Ethics and Conduct, child safeguarding.
Experience and Technical Competencies
- Minimum of 1 year proven experience in accountability especially feedback mechanisms concepts and international humanitarian quality standards.
- Previous experience of working with NGOs.
- Experience in implementation of accountability and complaints reporting mechanisms in humanitarian emergencies.
- Experience in developing and/or managing complaints reporting mechanisms.
- Understand key concepts and commitments regarding accountability to affected populations
- (AAP), including Strong understanding of HAP, Do No Harm and other relevant global standards.
- Ethical, focused on treating complainants/community fairly and culturally sensitive.
- Building collaborative relationships with beneficiaries and the community.
- Proficiency is key English, Hausa and Kanuri languages both spoken and written.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The title of the position must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- FRAD Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ethical recruitment, please note that we don’t collect money or participate in any fraudulent activities you can report such to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th July, 2023.