GSUST Student Portal Login 2023 | https://gsu.edu.ng/ Portal – The Gombe State University of Science and Technology, GSUST Student Portal Login can now be accessed by new and current students.
If you are looking for the student portal of Gombe State University of Science and Technology (GSUST), you can access it below. The Authority of the Gombe State University of Science and Technology, GSUST has enabled the school portal for all students, new and returning students.
What can you do on GSUST Portal?
GSUST Portal is for new and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease
Some of the things you can do on the School Portal include Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calender, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
What is GSUST Portal?
The GSUST Student Portal Login Page is https://gsu.edu.ng/home/
GSUST official website – https://gsu.edu.ng/
GSUST portal is a web interface provided by Gombe State University of Science and Technology to students to help students manage their academic information properly.
How to Login to the GSUST Student Portal
To access the portal, you will need your Gombe State University of Science and Technology Student Login ID and Password respectively. Then, open your browser on your smartphone and follow the steps:
- Go to the GSUST Student Portal Login Page listed above.
- Under the Portals menu, Select your preferred program e.g Undergraduate Program.
- Log in with your Login ID and Password.
- Finally, Click on the Submit or Login button.
- You should be redirected to your official portal where you can access all the information you need.
How To Login to GSUST Portal For New and Returning Students
This option is only available for students who are currently enrolled in GSUST.
- Visit https://gsu.edu.ng/home/
- Enter your GSUST registration number
- Enter your passcode
- Click login
I forget my Student ID or Password, How do I Reset it?
If you forgot your GSUST Student Portal login information, you can still retrieve or reset it.
To retrieve or reset your password, First, visit the student portal above, then click the forgot password link below the sign-in form then follow the info below.
- Enter the email address you supplied while creating your account.
- Click the Send Reset Link button. A password reset link will be sent to your email address.
- Log into your email and click on the password reset link. This will redirect you back to the portal and provide you with a page where you can create a new password.
- If a new password was created successfully, you will be redirected to the login page. Log in with your student ID and the new password which you created.
You can as well visit the school ICT if you have issues with the GSUST Student Portal.
How To Login To GSUST E-Portal For UTME Candidates
This option is only available for candidates who choose GSUST as their first choice in their JAMB registration or later switch to GSUST.
- Visit https://gsu.edu.ng/home
- Enter your JAMB/UTME registration number
- Choose institution
- Click login
GSUST Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your GSUST Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Gombe State University of Science and Technology as their first choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not choose GSUST before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to join Gombe State University of Science and Technology )
Things Needed for GSUST Post UTME Online Application
- Payment of N2,000 non-refundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
What to do on GSUST Student Portal
- Pay GSUST School Fees
- Pay Acceptance fee
- Book hostel Accommodation
- Register courses
- Register for GSUST Post UTME
- Pay For GSUST Post UTME form online
- Printing Admission Letter
- Check GSUST admission status.
How to Login into GSUST Portal
- Visit https://gsu.edu.ng/
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Then click on log in
GSUST Portal For Checking Admission Status
- Visit https://gsu.edu.ng/home/
- Enter your JAMB registration number or Application number
- Click on Login to view your GSUST admission status.
GSUST Portal for Hostel Allocation
- Enter your School Fee Confirmation Order Number in the box
- Then click on Submit.