Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for International Fertilizer Development Center Recruitment 2023/2024.
The International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) is an independent non-profit organization that combines innovative research, market systems development, and strategic partnerships to identify and scale sustainable agricultural solutions to achieve optimum soil health, food security, and improved livelihoods in countries where IFDC operates. Besides Nigeria, IFDC present operates in several other countries in Africa and Asia with its headquarters in USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Driver
- Job ID: 20121110
- Location: Abuja Office, IFDC Nigeria
- Job type: Full Time
- Type of contract: Full Time
- Expected Start Date: 30 July 2023
- Reporting to: Admin Officer with dotted reporting line to Country Security Officer
About the Position
- IFDC Nigeria is currently recruiting for a driver position to be based in Abuja office with frequent or occasional travels to other states.
- The position holder will also be required to work overtime when the need arises.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for driving designated IFDC vehicles by conveying staff to and from project locations, meeting venues, etc. when needed.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure that car documents are correct and up to date
- Conscious of Nigeria traffic regulations
- Basic computer literacy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Keep record of vehicle movements in the vehicle logbook
- Maintain vehicle on regular basis and ensure that vehicles assigned are clean (neat) and in good condition.
- Ensure to always flue the vehicles adequately
- Perform other assignments as requested by Management and Supervisor.
To be eligible to apply, you must have the following minimum qualifications:
- A minimum of class C driving license with five years of experience and more
- Ability to read and write fluently in the English language with a minimum of O-Level /WASSCE/NECO/SSCE level certificate.
- Security consciousness, well experience in defensive driving and knowledgeable of salient security tips
- International driving license
- Ability to speak and comprehend other local languages in the projects locations e.g. Hausa, Fulfulde, Yoruba or Igbo
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively in the country
- Basic first aid administration skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th July, 2023.