Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Kasar Stays Recruitment 2023/2024.
Kasar Stays is the number 1 serviced accommodation company based in Kent, United Kingdom. We have been operating for over 10 years and are now expanding the team by recruiting 2 new team members. For more information about us check out our web site at: https://kasarstays.com
- Job Title: Customer Success Specialist
- Dealing with guest enquires/booking reservations for guests by phone, email and Kasar Stays website
- Logging all bookings onto Property Management System (Training provided)
- Preparing all Welcome Packs and sending to arriving guests
- Requesting, providing and responding to reviews on online platforms
- Attending team meetings
- Collating and providing progress reports to management on a daily basis
- Logging guest issues/complaints and reporting to maintenance and operations team
- Liaising with Housekeeping team.
- Coordinating daily guest check-ins and check-outs.
- Provide daily arrival and check out lists to Operations and House Keeping Teams.
- Creating events calendar and tasks on all Booking platforms.
- Setting up templates for Booking.com and Airbnb.
- Updating and tracking errors on all booking sites.
- Any other related task as identified by management.
- B.Sc or Higher Diploma in Social Science related course, Public Relations and Communication or any related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience
- Essential – Good written and Verbal communication skills (must be able to speak fluent English)
- Essential- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Essential – Must have access to stable internet access and power supply.
- Essential – Must have access to Laptop/Smartphone in good working order.
- Essential – This is a remote position, must be able to work in a virtual environment.
- Essential – Good personal time management.
- Desirable- Knowledge of the Travel industry and Hotel Booking Systems.
- Desirable – knowledge of OTA platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia and Trip Advisor.
- Desirable – knowledge of Channel Manager online solutions, such as Staah.
- Desirable – Knowledge of Property Management Systems (PMS), such as Res:Harmonics, Kigo or Hostfully
Remuneration: N200,000 – N250,000 Salary Monthly
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 19th July, 2023