MCIU Recruitment Form 2023 – Michael & Cecilia Ibru University Jobs Recruitment Portal for Academic and Non-academic staff.
If you want to work at a tertiary institution in Nigeria, this job opportunity is for you. The MCIU Recruitment Form 2023 for academic and non-academic staff is online.
This post will address questions like “when will MCIU recruitment start?” “is MCIU recruitment form 2023/2024 out?” “How to apply for MCIU job 2023” “what are the Michael & Cecilia Ibru University vacancy 2023 requirements” and more.
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for MCIU Recruitment 2023. Requirements differ based on the position you need (academic and non-academic staff).
|Computer literacy||added advantage|
|Minimum Height||not neccessary|
|Academic Requirements||Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND depending on the position.|
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address, and a valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND depending on the position.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate may be required.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in fewer than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with a bad criminal record excluding road traffic offences will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
More may be required depending on which category you wish to apply for.
When will MCIU Recruitment Open for 2023?
MCIU Recruitment News 2023 reports:
The online application portal will be open soon.
Currently, the MCIU Recruitment 2023 registration portal is not yet open. Interested candidates should follow the information on this page to prepare, pending the official announcement of the MCIU Recruitment.
When will MCIU Recruitment start in 2023?:
Soon, but there is no officially announced opening date by the agency. So we all have to wait. Rest assured that this page will be updated once we get a new update about the recruitment portal opening date.
2023 MCIU Recruitment Dates will be announced by the agency. We are tracking the announcement and will update this page once the recruitment begins.
|MCIU 2023 Recruitment Opening Date||MCIU 2023 Recruitment Closing Date|
|Not yet open for 2023||2023 closing date set yet|
Available Positions in MCIU 2023
It is important for all tertiary institutions to advertise existing job vacancies to the general public. This will not only supply qualified job seekers to fill such vacant positions but will also promote integrity and transparency in the recruitment of personnel into the agency.
From time to time Michael & Cecilia Ibru University does advertise available job vacancies that exist in several departments of the agency. You can find available positions below.
How to Apply for MCIU Recruitment 2023
We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Michael & Cecilia Ibru University. So keep checking this page for we shall update any time vacancies are advertised by the authority.
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official MCIU recruitment portal or official website via mciu.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies/Jobs on the head or foot or announcement section of the web portal.
- Read and understand the eligibility and requirements for any advertised position you are interested in.
- If there is an online form, begin filling it with your correct data and upload any needed documents accordingly. Download the printout once your registration is successful.
- If there is a form to download and fill out offline, just fill the form and return or upload it according to the guideline provided on the website.
- If you are required to submit your CV and application letter, follow the instruction carefully to submit them to the portal or the official HR email of the agency.
- Ensure you use your active email address and phone number during the registration.
- Submit your application once, as candidates with multiple applications may be disqualified.
Since the official recruitment application procedure is yet to be released by the agency, the above is the general process to follow.
An update will be made on this page whenever there is any information regarding it.
MCIU Recruitment Portal
To register or submit an application for 2023/2024 Michael & Cecilia Ibru University Recruitment, you need to access the MCIU Recruitment Portal Login – https://mciu.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the page to register or login.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Ensure you meet all minimum requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
Just like every other profession, you are entitled to a monthly salary. The Michael & Cecilia Ibru University rewards its staff members at the end of every month. Salaries are paid depending on the ranking system in the institution at the end of every month.
You can read more about the MCIU Salary Structure Here
The Michael & Cecilia Ibru University Recruitment Closing Date will be available when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline.
Make sure you submit your application before the deadline as it may not be extended.
After successful submission, wait to be contacted through the email address or phone number you used to send in your application. Once the Human resource team has gone through your application and qualifications, they will contact you, and many require that you send in scanned copies of your documents and other details will be communicated to you.
You can track the MCIU Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates Here
Michael and Cecilia Ibru University is a private university located in Agbara-Otor in Delta State. The University was established and founded in 2015 and was co-founded by Michael Ibru and Dr Cecilia.
MCIU Recruitment FAQ
Is MCIU recruitment Form 2023 out?
Currently, the 2023 MCIU recruitment form 2023 has not yet been released. It will be released in 2023. keep visiting this page for updates.
Can I apply for recruitment online?
Yes, the recruitment form can be submitted online on the MCIU career portal.
Can I register from my State?
Yes, this is nationwide recruitment. Anyone from any state can apply for these job vacancies.
What is MCIU recruitment portal login?
You can access the MCIU recruitment portal login using an internet-enabled device.
That’s all for now about the MCIU recruitment 2023. If you have any questions, use to comment section below to table them.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.