NFIU Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form and guidelines are here.
If you want to join the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit, this job opportunity is for you. The NFIU Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Intake Registration is currently ongoing.
This post will address questions like “when will NFIU recruitment start?” “is NFIU form 2023/2024 out?” “How to apply for NFIU job 2023” “what are the NFIU Vacancy 2023 requirements” and more.
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for NFIU Recruitment 2023.
|Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND depending on the position.
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address, and a valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND depending on the position.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate may be required.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in fewer than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with a bad criminal record excluding road traffic offences will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
More may be required depending on which category you wish to apply for.
When will NFIU Recruitment Open for 2023?
NFIU Recruitment News 2023 reports:
The online application portal will be open soon.
Currently, the NFIU Recruitment 2023 registration portal is not yet open. Interested candidates should follow the information on this page to prepare, pending the official announcement of the NFIU Recruitment.
When will NFIU Recruitment start in 2023?:
Soon, but there is no officially announced opening date by the agency. So we all have to wait. Be rest assured that this page will be updated once we get a new update about the recruitment portal opening date.
2023 NFIU Recruitment Dates will be announced by the agency. We are tracking the announcement and will update this page once the recruitment begins.
|CRIN 2023 Recruitment Opening Date
|CRIN 2023 Recruitment Closing Date
|Not yet open for 2023
|2023 closing date not announced yet
Available Positions in NFIU 2023
It is important for all government agencies to advertise existing job vacancies to the general public. This will not only supply qualified job seekers to fill such vacant positions but will also promote integrity and transparency in the recruitment of personnel into the agency.
From time to time NFIU does advertise available job vacancies that exist in several departments of the agency. You can find available positions below.
How to Apply for NFIU Recruitment 2023
We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit. So keep checking this page for we shall update any time vacancies are advertised by the authority.
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official NFIU recruitment portal or official website via https://nfiu.gov.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies/Jobs on the head or foot or announcement section of the web portal.
- Read and understand the eligibility and requirements for any advertised position you are interested in.
- If there is an online form, begin filling it with your correct data and upload any needed document accordingly. Download the print-out once your registration is successful.
- If there is a form to download and fill offline, just fill the form and return or upload it according to the guideline provided on the website.
- If you are required to submit your CV and application letter, follow the instruction carefully to submit to the portal or official HR email of the agency.
- Make sure you use your active email address and phone number during the registration.
- Submit your application once, as candidates with multiple applications may be disqualified.
Since the official recruitment application procedure is yet to be released by the agency, the above is the general process to follow.
An update will be made on this page whenever there is any information regarding it.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
NFIU Recruitment Portal
To register or submit an application for the 2022/2023 Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit Recruitment, you need to access the NFIU Recruitment Portal Login – https://nfiu.gov.ng and follow the instructions on the page to register or login.
You need an internet-enabled device like a smartphone or computer to access the NFIU recruitment portal.
Things To Know Before Applying
- The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
Just like every other profession, you are entitled to a monthly salary. The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit rewards members of its staff at the end of every month. Salaries are paid depending on the ranking system in the agency at the end of every month.
You can read more about the NFIU Salary Structure Here
The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit Recruitment Closing Date will be available when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline.
Make sure you submit your application before the deadline as it may not be extended.
What is Next After applying for the NFIU Recruitment 2023? you may ask!
After successful submission, wait to be contacted through the email address or phone number you used to send in your application. Once the Human resource team has gone through your application and qualifications, they will contact you, and many require that you send in scanned copies of your documents and other details will be communicated to you.
You can track the NFIU Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates Here
The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) is the central national agency responsible for the receipt of disclosures from reporting organisations, the analysis of these disclosures and the production of intelligence for dissemination to competent authorities. The NFIU is an autonomous unit, domiciled within the Central Bank of Nigeria and the central coordinating body for the country’s Anti-Money Laundering, Counter-Terrorist Financing and Counter-Proliferation Financing (AML/CFT/CPF) framework.
NFIU Recruitment FAQ
Is NFIU recruitment Form 2023 out?
Currently, the 2023 CRIM recruitment form 2023 has not yet been released. It will be released in 2023. keep visiting this page for updates.
Can I apply for recruitment online?
Yes, the recruitment form can be submitted online on the NFIU career portal.
Can I register from my State?
Yes, this is nationwide recruitment. Anyone from any state can apply for these job vacancies.
What is NFIU recruitment portal login?
You can access the NFIU recruitment portal login using an internet-enabled device.
That’s all for now about the NFIU recruitment 2023. If you have any questions, use to comment section below to table them.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.