Access and Login to NYSC Portal Login 2023.
What do you want to do on NYSC portal www.nysc.org.ng? Want to check senate list, mobilization list or register for the Youth Service. This is how to login to the NYSC Dashboard portal on www.nysc.org.ng for batch A, B, C Prospective Corps Members.
Sometimes navigating the NYSC Portal can be confusing, so I write this piece to show you how to login to the NYSC Portal Dashboard www.nysc.gov.ng or www.nysc.org.ng.
It is very simple to login to NYSC Website. All the information you need regarding NYSC Website login, is fully loaded here for NYSC Batch a, b and c.
So as a corps member, if you want to access NYSC Portal, then you do not have to go too far, simply go to the Online portal and follow the instructions that have been provided there.
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Portal dashboard is open for all PCMs. Simply visit www.portal.nysc.org.ng login. The NYSC Portal 2023 Registration is currently open to Nigerian graduates under 30 years to sign up for the National Youth Service which aims to foster unity among the Youths.
NYSC Portal Login 2023 – www.nysc.org.ng Dashboard Login
You can login to NYSC portal and update your information or correct details on www.portal.nysc.org.ng. The procedure is very easy. Simply visit www.nysc.org.ng portal, login with your details and your dashboard will open.
It is very easy to access the NYSC Portal, but you need to first of all login with your details using either a mobile device or your Laptop.
To login, simply enter www.portal.nysc.org.ng and the sign in page will appear on your device, then enter your ID and password and you are good to go.
How to Login to NYSC Portal – portal.nysc.org.ng
As you may know already, www.portal.nysc.org.ng is the official website for all Prospective Corp Members (PCMs) for batch a, b and c. You can check the list or register for the programme on NYSC website.
The National Youth Service Corps Programme is for all Nigerian graduates who are willing to serve the nation. You can login to www.nysc.org and get all the information you need regarding the next batch of the NYSC 2023
Here’s how to access NYSC website:
- Login www.portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1
- Enter your ID and Password in the spaces provided.
- Click on Login
- Once your Dashboard Loads, navigate to the section of your choice.
- You can update your details via the link provided.
My NYSC Dashboard 2023 is not Opening: What to do?
If you have a case like this, please try reloading the page, use a different network and device to see how to resolve it.
Also in like manner, if you still face difficulty in accessing the NYSC dashboard, try using another browser other than the one you were using. Examples of recommended browsers include; chrome, firefox or opera mini.
The third option to adopt is to try visiting the website at night time. By then everywhere is calm and the rate of people having access to the NYSC portal has reduced and the internet connection will be faster.
When will NYSC Portal Open for 2023?
The NYSC portal will only be open to eligible applicants to apply for their one–year serving the national programme on the NYSC portal 2023.
So if you are wondering how to sign into the NYSC Dashboard 2023; in regards to their batches from batch A, B or C then know that this article is has been written to serve you better. Bear in mind that the official portal of NYSC is been flag open and is currently accessible.
To know the various NYSC date and events kindly see the NYSC Mobilization Timetable; visit https://www.nysc.gov.ng/mobtable.html to find out.
How Can I Login to My NYSC Dashboard
Is the NYSC portal open? Yes, the portal is currently open. So how can I login to my NYSC dashboard? Login into the NYSC Dashboard is pretty simple and cool. This portal is for all registered corp members on the NYSC portal. Note: you need to be a BSC or HND certificate Holder before you apply for NYSC programme.
How to Login:
- Simply go to Portal.nysc.org.ng and login.
- Supply your email address and password
- Click on the Resume button below the email and password field that is all.
Important Information for NYSC Portal Login 2023 Batch A, B, C
Here is some important information you should take note of.
- Visit the NYSC login/portal or their website using your mobile phone (android or ios) or pc (Laptop) via portal.nysc.org.ng.
- As a corp member, you are expected to log in to the portal on a daily basis to check for updates or basic information that will assist you.
- In regards to NYSC call-up letter or mobilization list, please don’t hesitate to check them up while visiting the NYSC website.
- Relevant websites that can help you with the latest NYSC news include the official NYSC website
How to Correct Your Name on the NYSC Portal
A lot of candidates do make mistakes during the NYSC registration process. It could be a typographical mistake or error while your name was being typed. Here below, we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to correct your name on the NYSC portal.
First Step: Visit the NYSC portal here
Second Step: Click on ‘Login Here‘ to enter your dashboard
Third Step: Type in your email address and password
Fourth Step: Click on Apply for Name Correction. (Fill the required fields once you have successfully login)
Fifth Step: Click on Place Request to submit and wait for approval
If you have done the above instruction properly, the NYSC administrators will start processing your request.
NYSC Procedures for change of Course of Study
The NYSC portal has been able to resolve all NYSC course correction requests. We have provided a quick and brief NYSC Procedures for change of Course of Study below.
First Procedure: NYSC candidates should log in into their dashboard on the NYSC portal
Second Procedure: Click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
Third Procedure: Select Course of Study; and
Last Procedure: Click SUBMIT NYSC dashboard
You have finally requested for change of Course of Study. The NYSC administrators have collected your information and it is being processed.
What is NYSC Remobilization
NYSC remobilization is a callback action established by the National Youth Service Corp to take care of those who have absconded from service and the state has not taken appropriate actions. If you have left your primary place of assignment due to one reason or the other; such as sexual activities or gambling, smoking or fighting. The Nigeria Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has created another opportunity to take back such people.
How to Apply for NYSC Remobilization 2023 | Portal Login
Before you can apply online for NYSC remobilization, you are to do the below first.
- Go to the NYSC secretariat of the state you were posted to
- visit the Corps Discipline and Reward office to get a LETTER OF DECISION (usually takes about 3 months)
- Now visit the bank you used for NYSC monthly allowances and request a bank statement from the months you started the NYSC_programme.
- Calculate the total amount paid to you by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and pay via the remita online service
- For payment process via remita online service; pay into the TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT under NYSC, and make Personnel Cost as Purpose or reason of Payment
- If you already generated your RRR number, Teller, Remita payment slip and Account Statement. The four (4) documents should be photocopied; this serves as evidence.
- Now, write a letter to the DG informing Him of your willingness to return to service. The best way to do this properly is to meet with The Head of Corps Discipline and Reward in NYSC.
- Submit the scanned documents and a copy Letter of Decision to the ICT office
- Once the NYSC Remobilization portal is open, kindly register and apply.
To apply for the NYSC remobilization programme, you are to visit the NYSC remobilization portal 2023
On the NYSC remobilization portal, you will be provided with an online application form to complete. Please do so and then click on ‘Save Record’.
- Provide your Surname:
- Give your First Name;
- Type in your Middle Name:
- Fill in your Email Address:
- Select/tick the box given below the email field if you are married
- Set your gender to Male or Female (select/tick) the box given
- Fill the Prev. Call-Up
- Prev. State Code
- Prev. Batch:
- Prev. Deployment:
- finally, type your Phone Number
This is all you have to do for you to apply for NYSC Remobilization
How To Make Payment On The NYSC Portal Using REMITA Pay Engine
- Go to the NYSC Portal Home Page, and create an account. If you already have an account then proceed to log in.
- Enter your email and password to log in
- Navigate to “Click Here” as shown on the screen on the portal To Make Payment. This is done once the login is successful
- Now you will see a Payment Confirmation page shown Click on “Proceed to Payment“
- You are now being redirected to the Remita Payment process, where you will be given various payment options. You can use your Credit Cards to make payments
- Now Click on “Pay now with cards or wallets”
- In this step, you are to Provide your card details and pin information as well as other necessary details needed.
- Once payment is being successful, the redirect URL will be loaded with the status of the transaction
This completes the Remita Cards/Wallet payment process.
NYSC Remita Alternative – Bank Payment
If you cannot make use of the remita online service, the NYSC Remita Alternative is for you.
- The first thing to do is to Copy the RRR number generated
- Once you have generated the number, take it to any of the approved banks
- Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks suitable for you.
- Make payment into the bank you have chosen
- After making payment, click on “payment Status” to check your Payment Status. You can check your payment status here
How to print NYSC Call Up Letter
- Visit the NYSC Call Up letter Printing portal portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Click the LOGIN menu.
- Login with your registered EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- Click the PRINT CALL UP LETTER to access and print your NYSC call up letter.
How do I check my NYSC PPA letter?
Log in to the NYSC portal https://portal.nysc.org.ng/ or click here which you used to register using your personal email address and password. Options will expand to show you your letter containing your posting, as well as the ability to download or print it.
How do I check my NYSC graduation list?
Here are the steps to verify your NYSC graduate list:
Go to the NYSC portal.l;
- Select your account e.g. B, 2023
- Submit your degree – College (University of Applied Sciences), HND (University of Applied Sciences) or degree 1 (University)
- Choose your facility.
- Choose your Course of Study
- Finally, click the “Download PCM” button to view the list.
How do I upload documents to NYSC portal?
How to upload marriage documents to the NYSC portal using the married PCM document upload link;
- Step 1: Log in to your NYSC portal with your credentials. And leave the window.
- Step 3: Jump to the rejected document, click Edit and then upload the correct document.
Can I do NYSC registration with my phone?
NYSC registration is online. It can be done anywhere in the world. Some people use cell phones to do part of the registration. There is nothing better than an accredited center.
How do I create a NYSC portal account?
How to create an account on the NYSC portal;
- First, visit the NYSC Registration Portal @: http://portal.nysc.org.ng/
- Then click “Mobilization Account A, 2023”.
- Then click “Create a new account”
- Enter your name [surname and other name] in the space provided: e.g. Kowode Muhammad Chinedu.
Why is my NYSC portal invalid email?
You tried to access the NYSC portal but got the message “Invalid email address or password”. What do I have to do? If you receive this message, it may mean that you have not completed registration or have forgotten the email address/password you used to register.
How do I find my NYSC portal password?
To reset the portal password, use the Forgot Password link below the portal home page. Enter the email account registered on the portal and the verification code. Click . Provide answers to secret questions asked during portal account creation and click.
How many times can I redeploy NYSC?
As often as possible, there is no limit to the number of times the NYSC can move Corps members. The duration of relocation to NYSC is not always long, it varies and depends on why you want to move and who you are.
How do you correct the wrong graduation date on NYSC portal?
The following procedures must be followed to correct data on NYSC website:
- Login to your NYSC correction of data dashboard @ portal.nysc.org.ng and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
- Select Class of Degree; and.
- Click SEND REQUEST.
NYSC Online Registration Procedure
According to the NYSC, Cyber Café Operators are NOT to charge more than Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira for services rendered to Prospective Corps members (Nigerian and Foreign-trained).
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Check Senate list for verification of your records.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on Registration for Mobilization 2023 Batch “C” Stream II.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account. Instead, click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but are unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on the “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, Prospective Corps Members (PCM) are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year.
- Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
- Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
High School Diploma or it equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
- Certificates are not qualified to register.
- Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
- International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
- Personal Data.
- Visa to the country of study.
- Date of the first departure to the country of study and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.
- Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
- Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report to the orientation camps in their states of deployment. Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, on-line print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates who registered for the Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
- All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed on-line.
- All foreign-trained prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) again.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make the payment).
- PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective Corps Members with a serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilisation should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08083202056
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for the collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.