Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Calaya Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
Calaya Engineering Services is a limited liability company that is specialized in Industrial & Oil Field Chemicals, Well Operations & Wellhead Maintenance, Corrosion Control, Monitoring & Prevention, Steel Structure Design, Construction & Fabrication, Cathodic Protection Services, Sand blasting & Coating, Calibration, Certification and Pressure Testing, Hybrid Acoustic Technology (HAT), Statutory Inspections and Nondestructive Testing, Waste & Environmental Management and Procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job Title: Drilling & Wells Cost Controller
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
The incumbent is required to:
- Prepares annual budget (both Corporate & Partner) for the entity in conjunction with technical responsible.
- Process and verify invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Schedules meetings monthly to discuss reports and finance-related issues with the Technical responsible.
- Ad hoc variance analysis for District management / Corporate Finance Specific
- Periodic reconciliation of technical cost sheets with SAP Values to ensure adequate follow-up of daily drilling. cost.
- Creation of RFS purchase orders and maintenance of schedules for proper cost follow-up.
- Liaison with Technical logistics and budget and reporting teams to ensure the correctness of allocated costs.
- Prepares revised forecast information based on the latest work scope
- Participates in NAPIMS Sub-Committee meetings to defend Budget / Performance in order to achieve the necessary approvals
- Prepares all necessary documentation for the month-end closure (manual accruals, SKF’s, etc.) to ensure an accurate financial performance
- Ensures all tasks are carried out in order to achieve SOX compliance.
- Prepares monthly cost report with variance analysis to help technical responsible manage their budgets / costs.
- Provides monthly information for the NAPIMS cash call to ensure sufficient funding for the activities.
Context and Environment:
- Tasks very deadline driven to comply with both Corporate and Partner requirements.
- Works very closely with technical / budget responsible to ensure accurate financial information in line with work programs
- Need for good management of RFS processes.
- Familiarize yourself with emergency procedures and report to the Manager any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Carry out assigned duties safely according to HSE procedures in such a manner to minimize / eliminate unsafe exposure to self or fellow workers.
- Supports the entity in financial matters so the technical personnel fully understand their budget / performance.
- Ensures all financial information is captured in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Engineering
- 5 years of Finance / Cost Control experience
- Good systems knowledge, especially SAP and Excel
- Good interpersonal / analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply