Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CarePoint Hospitals Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
CarePoint is a chain of healthcare facilities dedicated to offering the highest quality of health care services at affordable cost. CarePoint health facilities are situated across several local government and communities in Lagos state, specifically. We currently own two (2) facilities across Lagos and part of our mission is to expand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Location: Egbeda, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Greeting & welcoming patients with Clients, vendors, and employees; being the first point of contact at the Hospital.
- Manage the hospital schedule (calendars, visits, and appointments) for the Hospital seamlessly and efficiently to ensure optimal use of time.
- Ensure patients files are returned to Records officer after use for proper filing, ensuring all records are kept up to date, shredding, dispose confidential documents, etc.
- Ensure all Clients electronic records are kept up to date.
- Assist in developing clients’ reports, memos and other analysis and communication materials for internal and external use using the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Plans own workload to anticipate and balance priorities, thus optimizing output.
- Writing the hand-over note and calculate daily attendance statistics in the provided records book for the previous day.
- Registration of private, corporate and HMO clients
- Sending of patient data to nurses for vital
- Attending to incoming calls immediately the phone rings, take messages and respond to queries appropriately.
- Interface with housekeeper(s), ensuring proper hygiene of front desk/waiting area of hospital premises.
- Co-ordinate/Book appointments on behalf of Clients with Clinical Staff, ensuring reminders are sent to both parties (Clinical staff & Clients) prior to the appointment booked.
- Ensure that no patient is left standing at the front desk office without attending to them.
- Ensure that no patient is turned back without receiving treatment except with the full consent of your supervisor or any other superior officers.
- Letters, memos, and other documents are clearly and well typed and printed.
- Ensure that information is properly disseminated to all patients via mail, email, text messages and phone calls etc.
- To carry out other duties as assigned by the HR, Senior Administrative Officer, Head of Nursing Services.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th July, 2023.