Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Lanre Shittu Motors Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
Lanre Shittu Motors Nigeria Limited is an integrated automobile solutions company, with the objective to satisfy the automobile needs of individuals and organizations through the provision of quality automobile solutions and services. We understand the automobile needs and challenges of our customers. Hence our products and services (vehicles, equipment, spare parts, accessories, repairs, and maintenance services) exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Accountant
- Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the day-to-day financial operations within the branch
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Post data into financial systems ensuring that all information is processed accurately
- Prepare and ensure prompt remission of all statutory payments including VAT, PAYE, tax and other contributions
- Manage the production of monthly, quarterly and full year consolidated reports
- Manage entire budget process, planning and cash forecasting
- Manage office imprest expenses and retirement sheet
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Advise management on cost reduction measures
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ICAN, ACA is an added advantage
- Resides within Abuja
- Excellent communication, public speaking and presentation skills
- Leadership and supervising skills
- High attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as an Accountant or Finance Manager
- Good understanding of local financial reporting and tax principles
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration
- Expert proficiency in MS Office tools
- Outstanding knowledge of Accounting software such as SAGE, QuickBooks, etc.
- Ability to learn things quickly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2023.