Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Zillian Group Recruitment 2023/2024.
Zillian Group is a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone’s life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems. Our products are designed for small to medium size companies willing to optimize their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Machine Learning Engineer
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly capable machine learning engineer to optimize our machine learning systems. You will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our AI software’s predictive automation capabilities.
- To ensure success as a machine learning engineer, you should demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role.
- Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions.
- Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results.
- Documenting machine learning processes.
- Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning.
- Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
- Turning unstructured data into useful information by auto-tagging images and text-to-speech conversions.
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least two years’ experience as a machine learning engineer.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code writing.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume or CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th July, 2023.