Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors Recruitment 2023/2024.
The Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) was founded in 1969 by a group of Nigerians who trained, qualified and practiced in the United Kingdom but who upon returning to Nigeria sensed the urgent need to develop the profession of Quantity Surveying in Nigeria by establishing a parallel body to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors of United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Executive Secretary (ES)
- Job ID ESPMA 001
- Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Industry: Construction
- This is a leadership role responsible for leading the execution of all the strategies and overseeing the institute’s operational activities to ensure efficient management of its resources.
- Reporting to the Secretary-General and the President on behalf of the National Executive Council (NEC).
- The candidate would be required to provide technical and administrative support to the Council and its Committees in the discharge of their mandates.
- The successful candidate should hold First and Second Degrees in any of the Management and Social Sciences from reputable universities.
- He or she must have acquired 10 years of cognate experience.
- Computer savvy
- Goal oriented. Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th July, 2023.