If you wish to study at Nasarawa State University Keffi, am pleased to announce that the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Nasarawa State University Keffi is a State Universities In Nigeria located in Nasarawa State, Nigeria. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the NSUK Post UTME screening admission form.
This includes, how to apply for NSUK post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is NSUK Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! Not yet.
The NSUK Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
Is NSUK Direct Entry Form Out?
If you want to apply for direct entry. Click here for NSUK Direct Entry Form.
When is NSUK Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the NSUK Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does NSUK Write Post UTME?
We don’t know for Now! Nasarawa State University Keffi may or may not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school.
We will confirm this when the form is out and update the details here. So check back later.
However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
NSUK Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is NSUK Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 into the University Portal.
What is the NSUK Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored precisely 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on NSUK cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose NSUK as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Nasarawa State University Keffi must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Nasarawa State University Keffi on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
NSUK Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission to NSUK, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at O’Level (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or equivalent).
- NSUK cut-off points for the 2023/2024 Academic Session for UTME are 140 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 140 and are interested in changing institutions to NSUK are advised to do so.
- You must have a good personal statement and letters of recommendation.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME 2023
Visit the NSUK post-UTME screening portal nsuk.edu.ng. Use your JAMB registration number as your User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into an NSUK account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph.
- Fill out the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, (awaiting results for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Nasarawa State University Keffi Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the Completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form:
How much is the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form?
The cost of the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
What are the requirements for the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form?
To be eligible to apply for the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have made Nasarawa State University Keffi your first choice in the 2023 UTME.
- You must have scored above the cut off point.
- You must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must not be more than 16 years of age.
How do I apply for the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form?
To apply for the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the NSUK website.
- Click on the “Post UTME Screening Form” link.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Pay the application fee using Remita.
When will the NSUK Post UTME Screening Exercise be conducted?
The NSUK Post UTME Screening Exercise will be conducted at a later date which will be communicated to you after the registration.
Where will the UNILAG Post UTME Screening Exercise be conducted?
The NSUK Post UTME Screening Exercise will be conducted at the Nasarawa State University Keffi campus.
What are the benefits of scoring high in the NSUK Post UTME Screening Exercise?
Scoring high in the NSUK Post UTME Screening Exercise will increase your chances of gaining admission into the Nasarawa State University Keffi.
What are the consequences of scoring low in the NSUK Post UTME Screening Exercise?
Scoring low in the NSUK Post UTME Screening Exercise may reduce your chances of gaining admission into the Nasarawa State University Keffi.
I hope this answers your questions about the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form. Please let me know if you have any other questions
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.