Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Resource Intermediaries Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development. We provide a broad menu of Human Resource Outsourcing Services for companies from an economical complete service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Talent Officer
- Location: Lagos
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives.
- Partner with departmental managers to ascertain hiring needs and support talent acquisition by preparing job descriptions, developing targeted recruitment strategies, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Implement onboarding plans.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, leave administration, disciplinary matters, performance management, training, and development.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree, preferably in a Numeric discipline e.g. Human Resources Management, Economics, Business Administration, etc., or a related field with a minimum of Second-Class Honors (Lower Division).
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel,
- Professional qualifications such as CIPM, etc. would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidentiality and Strong ethical standards
- 2-3 years experience as an HR Generalist
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as Payroll Administration, Compensation & Benefits,
- Recruitment, Onboarding, Evaluation, Training & Development, etc.
- Ability to prepare payroll is a must-have
- Good understanding of Nigerian Labour laws
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.