Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Rohstoff Handel Recruitment 2023/2024.
Rohstoff Handel isa fast-moving consumer goods company, offering a variety of goods primarily within our global modern trade distribution network. We distribute our brands alongside local and international brands we represent. We also offer private label services to retailers, as well as export services to local brands, helping them reach new territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Sales Manager (Beverage)
- Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a qualified Sales Manager in the drinks and beverage industry who will excel at creating and closing new opportunities to increase sales by identifying leads and transforming the leads to sales.
- The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities.
- By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Achieve growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures a strong presence across all company products
- Recommend, implement, and deliver key sales and marketing plans as per the agreed strategy
- Maintains and expands modern trade customer base; builds and maintains rapport with key customers; identifies new customer opportunities.
- Drive brilliant sales agenda by ensuring Distribution, Availability, Pricing and Visibility of all company products in relevant trade channels – Wholesale, Retail, Supermarkets, National Accounts & HORECA
- Responsible for driving, and delivering profitable business relationships with On-trade, National / Regional off-trade accounts
- Develop and lead effective go-to-market model for the market; develop and manage strategies to promote company sales such as in-store activations, merchandising, and sell-out plans with the accounts manager.
- Directly manage major and critical developing customer accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts
- Supply management with reports on product needs as laid down by the customers.
- Work directly with the Sales team to achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedules.
- Deliver the company’s sales & marketing plan within set time parameters as it applies to the whole business, cost-effectively and efficiently, using the allocated resources
- Provides timely, accurate, market intelligence to formulate pricing strategy and implement approved pricing structure on all company products, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc with 3 years experience in a similar role; preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Open Market Sales Operations, Distributors management etc.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Previous or present experience in the drink and beverage industry is an added advantage.
- Previous or present experience as a Key Accounts Officer, On-trade, Off-trade, and/or HORECA.
- Good knowledge of territory; proven experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Manager (Beverage)” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2023.