Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sunlight Resources Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
Sunlight Resources Limited is a Food & Snack Production Company situated at Mushin axis of Nigeria, who has been in business for more 16 years. It is a business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria. It was thanks to the success of these cheesy snacks that the pair then went on to design and craft new products for the range. Spending hours obsessing over new and exciting flavours, Fun Snax soon saw the launch of the brand’s ever popular potato chips and their tangy shrimp cracker.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Mechanical Technician
- Location: Mushin, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Junior Role
Nature: Shifting Arrangement Compulsory
- Having good knowledge of VFFs and HFFs packaging machines
- Can perform packing machine changeovers
- Operation & maintenance of nitrogen plant
- Operation & maintenance of Genset, ups and ovens
- Preventive maintenance of machine mechanical both sides
- Predictive maintenance of machine mechanical both sides
- Reactive maintenance of mechanical both side
- Planned maintenance of the machine’s mechanical side
- Unplanned maintenance of the machine’s mechanical side
- Total productive maintenance of the machine’s mechanical side
- And others as assigned by direct report Mgr.
- Candidates should possess minimum of a Trade Test, SSCE, OND / HND / B.Sc Degree in Engineering (either Electrical or Mechanical related).
- Minimum of Three (3) years Upwards in similar roles (Mechanical) experience majorly in Food and other Manufacturing Industries
Skills & Attitude:
- Team player
- Rapport-building skills
- Professional etiquette
- Time Management Skills
- Peoples Skills
- Male Applicants preferred for Gender Balance.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly (depending on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.