Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Manager, Site Acquisition & Deployment Support
- Location: Lagos
- Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- To ensure all Sites locations required by the business are acquired on time and within budget
- Prepare relevant reports weekly, contract scoping & management of Site Acquisition vendors and plans in line with management guidelines aimed at providing direction to achieving overall business goals.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the contract management and ensure governance meeting periodically with vendors for smooth operation of the Site Acquisition vendors.
- Ensures that Site Lease vendors portfolio is properly and accurately managed.
- Ensures that SAQ Contractors portfolio is properly and accurately managed.
- Give impute to legal unit for contract drafting for SAQ and Site Lease vendors.
- Manage minor dispute resolution arising from acquisition and refer complicated ones to legal department for closure.
- Ensure that new acquisitions are done within approved pricing schedule.
- Ensure that renewals of operational sites are done within the agreed escalation as per contract.
- Ensure weekly report of all Site Acquisitions activities and set targets submitted.
- Ensure all CAPEX and OPEX as per Acquisition required by the business is captured with Networks.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate & Post-graduate Degree in Estate Management, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, professional qualification (NIESV, MNSE, COREN, PMP etc.)
- 8-10 years in FMCG & Telecoms.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PPT Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint in particular) Analytical thinking.
- Application of knowledge.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data, summarize key concepts and articulate appropriately.
- Attention to details.
- Business insight.
- Organizational awareness.
- Data analysis.
- Research & data gathering.
- High level of commitment, teamwork, achieving results, good interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, analytical & leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply