Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2023/2024.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Security Manager – Africa
- Job Number: R-90666
- Location: Lagos
- Job Schedule: Full-Time
- Travel Required: 00% – 25%
- Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide innovative excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing.
- As a Global Security & Asset Protection – Security Manager, you’ll work to develop relationships with our customers and bring those brands to life all over the world.
- We are looking for people that have a passion for building relationships, not scared to challenge the status quo, protecting our people and assets and enabling our business and portfolio to grow.
- The postholder will join an established team covering the Africa Operating Unit and although assigned a primary area of operations will be expected to work across the whole of the Africa Operating Unit and where necessary regionally and globally at the discretion of the Chief Security Officer in support of Coca-Cola operations.
What You will Do For Us
- Provide in-depth security advice and/or training seminars dealing with loss of company information, kidnap avoidance, promotional integrity and safe workplace procedures.
- Dynamically assess Operating Unit people and asset protection needs
- Investigate or support investigations of asset loss or internal issues as required
- Train and validate teams for the The Coca-Cola Company Incident Management & Crisis Resolution, BCP (Business Continuity Planning) and other Risk Treatments.
- Support Executive Protection operations as required.
- Resolve security-related incidents (e.g., extortion, kidnapping, product contamination or other criminal attacks) by using accepted security/law enforcement techniques or procedures.
- Mitigate threats and risks to assets (e.g., workplace violence, terrorism) of the Company by developing or providing a tactical response to an incident.
- Support efforts to build business growth.
- Conduct direct liaison activity by visiting domestic and foreign government officials to obtain immediate or future assistance.
- Other activities at the direction of the Chief Security Officer.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ten (10) years security experience at corporate level.
- Demonstrate understanding of enterprise-wide holistic asset protection strategies.
- The ability to lead, prioritize, collaborate and execute complex projects.
- Networked relationship management with key Corporate Functions, Operating Units, Global Ventures, Government, law enforcement, security and intelligence agencies.
- Be able to apply investigative procedures and skills to a corporate environment.
- Proven experience in incident and crisis management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st July, 2023.