FCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form and guidelines are here.
If you want to join the Federal Character Commission, this job opportunity is for you. The FCC Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Intake Registration is currently ongoing.
This post will address questions like “when will FCC recruitment start?” “is FCC form 2023/2024 out?” “How to apply for FCC job 2023” “what are the FCC Vacancy 2023 requirements” and more.
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for FCC Recruitment 2023.
|Computer literacy||added advantage|
|Minimum Height||not neccessary|
|Academic Requirements||Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND depending on the position.|
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address, and a valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND depending on the position.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate may be required.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in fewer than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with a bad criminal record excluding road traffic offences will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
More may be required depending on which category you wish to apply for.
When will FCC Recruitment Open for 2023?
FCC Recruitment News 2023 reports:
The online application portal will be open soon.
Currently, the FCC Recruitment 2023 registration portal is not yet open. Interested candidates should follow the information on this page to prepare, pending the official announcement of the FCC Recruitment.
When will FCC Recruitment start in 2023?:
Soon, but there is no officially announced opening date by the agency. So we all have to wait. Be rest assured that this page will be updated once we get a new update about the recruitment portal opening date.
2023 FCC Recruitment Dates will be announced by the agency. We are tracking the announcement and will update this page once the recruitment begins.
|FCC 2023 Recruitment Opening Date||FCC 2023 Recruitment Closing Date|
|Not yet open for 2023||2023 closing date not announced yet|
Available Positions in FCC 2023
It is important for all government agencies to advertise existing job vacancies to the general public. This will not only supply qualified job seekers to fill such vacant positions but will also promote integrity and transparency in the recruitment of personnel into the agency.
From time to time FCC does advertise available job vacancies that exist in several departments of the agency. You can find available positions below.
How to Apply for FCC Recruitment 2023
We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Federal Character Commission. So keep checking this page for we shall update any time vacancies are advertised by the authority.
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official FCC recruitment portal or official website via https://crin.gov.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies/Jobs on the head or foot or announcement section of the web portal.
- Read and understand the eligibility and requirements for any advertised position you are interested in.
- If there is an online form, begin filling it with your correct data and upload any needed document accordingly. Download the print-out once your registration is successful.
- If there is a form to download and fill offline, just fill the form and return or upload it according to the guideline provided on the website.
- If you are required to submit your CV and application letter, follow the instruction carefully to submit to the portal or official HR email of the agency.
- Make sure you use your active email address and phone number during the registration.
- Submit your application once, as candidates with multiple applications may be disqualified.
Since the official recruitment application procedure is yet to be released by the agency, the above is the general process to follow.
An update will be made on this page whenever there is any information regarding it.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
FCC Recruitment Portal
To register or submit an application for the 2022/2023 Federal Character Commission Recruitment, you need to access the FCC Recruitment Portal Login – https://crin.gov.ng and follow the instructions on the page to register or login.
You need an internet-enabled device like a smartphone or computer to access the FCC recruitment portal.
Things To Know Before Applying
- The Federal Character Commission DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
Just like every other profession, you are entitled to a monthly salary. The Federal Character Commission rewards members of its staff at the end of every month. Salaries are paid depending on the ranking system in the agency at the end of every month.
You can read more about the FCC Salary Structure Here
The Federal Character Commission Recruitment Closing Date will be available when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline.
Make sure you submit your application before the deadline as it may not be extended.
What is Next After applying for the FCC Recruitment 2023? you may ask!
After successful submission, wait to be contacted through the email address or phone number you used to send in your application. Once the Human resource team has gone through your application and qualifications, they will contact you, and many require that you send in scanned copies of your documents and other details will be communicated to you.
You can track the FCC Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates Here
The Federal Character commission of Nigeria, FCC, came into existence pursuant to the yearnings of Nigerians for a reform that would address the thorny issues of inequality and ethnic domination in Federal agencies, by ensuring the equitable representation of different groups in all tiers of government, as well as monitoring the implementation of these righteous objectives.
For starters, the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, made it clear that the FCC should be composed in a way that would make it the custodian of the principle of Federal Character, and be given the responsibility of ensuring that all Federal agencies and parastatals in Nigeria respect and adhere to this principle. To this effect, the 37 commissioners of the commission are appointed from each of the 36 states of the Federation and Abuja, the Federal capital Territory.
FCC Recruitment FAQ
Is FCC recruitment Form 2023 out?
Currently, the 2023 CRIM recruitment form 2023 has not yet been released. It will be released in 2023. keep visiting this page for updates.
Can I apply for recruitment online?
Yes, the recruitment form can be submitted online on the FCC career portal.
Can I register from my State?
Yes, this is nationwide recruitment. Anyone from any state can apply for these job vacancies.
What is FCC recruitment portal login?
You can access the FCC recruitment portal login using an internet-enabled device.
That’s all for now about the FCC recruitment 2023. If you have any questions, use to comment section below to table them.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.