Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Wireless Product Manager
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job type: Full-time
- Be responsible for E2E customer experience management (CEM) product delivery solution design, project delivery, and maintenance.
- Have a basic command of core network principles. Have general knowledge of PS, CS, and IMS interfaces and related protocols. (PS and IMS core networks are preferred.)
- Have some knowledge of data communication (IP、switch configuration and common routing protocols).
- Understand the functions of common server modules（CPU, Memory, Storage, I/O）.
- Be familiar with Linux operating system commands.
- Early-stage network design: Independently or lead the team to complete the hardware layout, software version, IP and datacom planning, traffic collection solution, system integration solution, and overall delivery plan.
- Project delivery: Independently or lead a team to complete hardware installation, platform software installation, service data collection, system integration, and data and function verification.
- Post-maintenance: Independently or lead a team to ensure the stability and data accuracy of the platform software and hardware, and ensure the reliable running of upper-layer application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related qualification will be advantageous
- 2+ Years of experience preferable in the ICT industry
- Ability to understand requirements and design solutions, communicate with and guide customers, and operate projects.
- Be familiar with 2G/3G/4G technology, network architecture and products. Understand solution design, customer communication and guidance, project operation, business management and business model design, digital marketing
- Be familiar with the routine operation mechanism of order management, sales project operation, account group, and customer relationship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply