Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2023/2024.
UAC of Nigeria Plc is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Human Resources Associate
- Location: Lagos
- Duration: 5 months Contract
About the Job
- This role will focus on proactively ensuring prompt delivery of HR services across every function within the corporate center.
- The incumbent will be responsible for candidate care in recruitment. This will include but not limited to searching for qualified candidates based on developed job descriptions, reaching out and managing the interview process with the hiring manager as well as giving prompt feedback to candidates.
- Supervise the employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Design and continuously update framework for employee engagement and experience.
Performance & Rewards Management:
- Follow up with teams for prompt update of annual goals and progress throughout the year.
- Manage end to end employee payroll and associated benefits.
- Provide prompt input for audit topics with respect to payroll.
Learning & Development:
- Assist the HR Manager in collating learning needs and curating necessary trainings.
- Re-establish connect with ITF, promptly file trainings for appropriate approvals.
- Supervise HMO interactions between employees and service providers.
- Respond to enquiries from past employees.
- Assist the HR Manager in deploying internal communications.
Required Education / Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years+ HR generalist experience
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Ability to manage people and dicey situations with tact, kindness, and professionalism.
- A self-starter who requires minimal follow-up to get tasks completed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply