Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Tek Experts Recruitment 2023/2024.
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Internal Communications Manager
- Req ID: 11668
- Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Work Location Type: Hybrid
- Categories: Marketing
- We are looking for an Internal Communications Manager with the knowledge and experience needed to drive an internal multidirectional communications strategy that informs, inspires and ignites passion in employees across the global organization and brands.
- You will implement innovative and real-time content that brings the company strategy and initiatives to life in a human way so they can be understood by all employees, advise senior leaders on communication strategies, and assist in the development, creation, and distribution of information and materials that constantly engage our people.
Support the Country Manager in creating and distributing site-specific communications:
- Work with the Country Manager to gather information about business updates, location changes, and personnel changes.
- Create and distribute site-specific communications that reflect this information.
- Tailor these communications to reflect local communications practices, cultural sensitivities, and accessible language.
Support the Country Manager with content for Quarterly Country Town Halls:
- Work with the Country Manager to develop content for Quarterly Country Town Halls.
- Facilitate meeting scheduling and AV/tech needs.
- Conduct post-event surveys to gather feedback.
Develop content about site employees and activities for internal comms/marketing channels:
- Create and distribute content about site employees and activities.
- Share this content on internal comms/marketing channels.
Support overall communications strategy:
- Participate in monthly communications reviews and other communications initiatives as needed.
- Facilitate Glassdoor and Indeed review and response process in coordination with Country Manager and local HR team.
- Collaborate with the Employee Engagement Manager to explore local sponsorship opportunities, drive awareness of employee volunteer events, and develop and share potential marketing content with Tek marketing team.
- Support the capture of local social media content.
Analyze comms results and provide key insights:
- Analyze comms results to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide key insights to enhance understanding and engagement for future comms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / Marketing Communications, or any other relevant field.
- Experience working with senior executives and providing strategic counsel and support.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
- At least 4 years of experience in Internal Communications, Corporate Communications, or related field.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing effective internal communications strategies, plans, and programs.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and build relationships across all levels of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply