Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
Nigeria Machine Tools (NMT) was founded in 1980 to manufacture and distribute high integrity machine tools and other engineering products and spares designed to serve the project, operation and maintenance needs of a range of industries. As Nigeria’s first internationally certified producer of Oil industry standard Stud Bolts, Nuts and Flanges, NMT also produces customized castings for various industries including: construction, cement, oil and gas, manufacturing as well as for the transport industry. Included in our offerings is machining services which is ISO 9001 certified. Our surface treatment facility which comprises PTFE and powder coating as well as Hot Dip Galvanizing plants ensure products are finished to customer specifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Maintenance / Facility Officer
- Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Maintenance/Facility Officer to oversee the company’s facilities’ installation, repair, and upkeep operations.
- You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
- A great Maintenance/Facility Officer will understand plumbing and electrical systems, carpentry, and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance processes and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have an attitude toward undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting, etc.
- The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure the functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors, etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Degree from a Vocational School or B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration or Facility Management will be an advantage
- A valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Proven experience as a Maintenance / Facility Manager or other managerial role
- Experience in technical maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, Mechanic/generator, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Must reside on
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: You will be required to attach your CV