Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for BUA Foods Plc Recruitment 2023/2024.
BUA Foods is a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCG”) business which processes, manufactures, and distributes food produce as well as packaged food. Our business operations comprise of five divisions, including Sugar, Flour, Pasta, Rice, and Edible Oils. The Company is a member of BUA Group, a leading conglomerate in Nigeria with business interests spread across the food and infrastructure sectors.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
- Title: Graduate Technical Trainee Program (GTTP) 2023
- Location: Nigeria
- We seek to attract young, exceptional and result-oriented candidates for this program, who on successful completion, will be posted to work in any of the company’s locations across Nigeria.
- Minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) – B.Sc / B.Eng and lower credit – HND in any of the Science, Engineering and Technological fields as seen below:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme or have an exemption letter.
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Not more than 2 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th July, 2023.