Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Hermes Oil Services Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
Hermes Oil is a subsidiary of Gasland Nigeria Limited, one of the largest indigenous companies in the LPG sector of the oil and gas industry with over 25 years experience, over 40 locations nationwide and over 250,000,000 liters sold yearly directly to consumers through her retail & distribution network. Hermes Oil is an energy and logistics company, with expertise focusing on haulage of petroleum products, bulk supply and distribution, retail, safety practices and PPE supply, petroleum station and LPG plant infrastructure design, construction, and operations. Our clients include a number of high-profile industrial companies in the West African region. At the centre of all our operations is a relentless dedication to always achieving the highest levels of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) standards. This dedication remains our key operational focus in the delivery of services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Retail Sales Coordinator
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- To contribute to the profitability of Hermes by sustaining and growing the company’s Diesel Retail Sales Business by ensuring operational excellence, revenue growth and cost-leadership.
- To identify, build and maintain strategic relationships that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company’s Diesel Retail sales business and contribute to strengthening the company’s brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in Retail sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Leads business development activities and manages existing relationships to grow the retail sales portfolio
- Puts in place measures to effectively track and address customer feedback and complaints
- Liaises with customers concerning availability of stock
- Reviews the periodic inward delivery and product inventory reports
- Analysis performance reports and reports trends in profitability and pricing
- Reviews sales and marketing reports relating to own business division and reports to Executive Management on performance.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term retail sales and earnings
- Prepares and manages the budget for the company’s Retail sales and drives its delivery
- Liaises with the Management and Procurement team to source for products
- Engages with Executive Management to determine product pricing and/or discount schemes and ensures that this is effectively communicated to customers
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in retail sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Directs the selling activities within the company’s Sales & Marketing business, including resource deployment and customer interactions
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree
- Required years of experience – Minimum of 4 years experience as a retail sales representative with focus on diesel retail supply sales on a large scale to end users.
Salary is really attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using “Retail Sales Coordinator” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2023.