Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Lagos Bus Services Limited (LBSL) Recruitment 2023/2024.
Lagos Bus Services Limited (LBSL) was incorporated in 2016as a Transport Asset Acquisition, Operations, and Advisory Services Company to provide a much-needed compass and guide to the operation of Bus Services in Lagos.
As Lagos evolves into a smart city, LBSL is positioned to create a very competitive space in the Transport Industry where urban mobility guarantees a market for mass transit transport operators; with availability and pricing as key decision drivers. LBSL is tasked with the responsibility of ensuring the orderliness, proper coordination and progress of the Transport Industry in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Assisting with financial administration and internal controls
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Adherence to the operations plan.
- Unplanned maintenance.
- Accuracy, speed and efficiency of transactional processing and reporting.
- Internal customer service delivery and satisfaction.
- Implementation of change through projects and initiatives, which are measured in terms of budget, time and scope.
- Forecast accuracy.
- Assisting with Monitoring of the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- The key performance indicators of a cost management accountant are required to measure and monitor in terms of the following:
- Quality, yield and lead times of the operational processes.
- Input, testing, implementation and adoption of better IT solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Accountancy.
- Membership of relevant professional body (ICAN)
Skills & Attitude:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Time Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th July, 2023.